Go to content Go to the menu Go to the search

Application procedure for non-European Students

Quick access, personalized services


Advanced search

Key Figures

  • 9 Science and Technology Bachelor's Degrees
  • 11 Master's Programmes with
    70 Specialisations
  • 1 Master of Engineering Program
    (5 years)
  • 28 International Programs 

Independent Application Process for Non-European Students

You are a Non-European student and you wish to apply independently (not in an exchange program) for the 1st or 2nd year of a bachelor’s or the 1st year of health studies (PAES)

You have obtained or will receive a French baccalauréat:

Candidates residing abroad that are current or future French baccalaureate holders must connect to the portal “Admission Post-BacNouvelle fenêtre” (APB) between January 20th and March 20th, 2013 (dates mandatory).


You do not have French nationality and you have or will obtain a foreign degree:

Students with a foreign diploma of secondary education who wish to apply for the 1st or 2nd year of a bachelor’s must file a Request for Admission Prerequisite (DAP in French) between December 1st, 2012 and January 31st, 2013.


Candidates residing abroad:

Each candidate must use ONLY ONE of the following two procedures:


1. If your country has a Campus France siteNouvelle fenêtre with a CEF (Centre Etude France) procedure, you must go on the website either by navigating on the main Campus France website, or by typing www. "Country name".Campus France.org (e.g. www.algerie.campusfrance.orgNouvelle fenêtre).

2. If your country of residence does not have CEF procedure, you must contact the Department of Cooperation and Cultural Action at the French Embassy in order to obtain an application form (a “white file”).Nouvelle fenêtre


International applicants residing in France:

The application form, (a "green file") can be obtained from the French public university nearest you. You must show your residence permit, valid for at least one year, to obtain the file, or you can download it from the Ministry of Higher Education and Research websiteNouvelle fenêtre.

Students that wish to enroll in the 3rd year of a bachelor’s program are advised to also apply for the 2nd year of the bachelor’s at the same time. This is because admission to the university is granted following an examination of each application by a pedagogical commission that judges whether the candidate’s prior studies meet the program requirements. If they do not, the candidate may only be able to enter the degree program in the 2nd year.  


If the DAP process has not been completed, admission cannot be validated.